Delicious, Gluten free & Vegan friendly, this indulgent rocky road is made using coconut oil, vegan dark chocolate & vegan marshmallows & is ideal for afternoon tea treat.
- Serves 4 50g
- Coconut Oil 250g
- Vegan dark chocolate
- 100g Golden Syrup 50g
- Rich Tea biscuits, broken into pieces
- 100g Vegan marshmallows, chopped into pieces
- 50g Glace cherries
- 50g Dried apricots, chopped
- 50g Pistachios
- 25g Coconut chips
- Place the coconut oil, dark chocolate and golden syrup into a solid steam container and cover. Place in the Miele Steam Oven and heat at 100°C for 5 minutes or until melted. Mix well. If you don’t have a Miele Steam Oven, heat the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water.
- Place all of the remaining ingredients into a large bowl and mix.
- Pour over the chocolate and stir well to coat.
- Transfer to a greased and lined 20cm square tin and press down well.
- Place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and cut into squares.