Bake some delicious Gingerbread Blondies live with Jane!
We’re teaming up with the wonderful Jane of Jane’s Patisserie to bring you some festive fun in the kitchen! Join us on Instagram on Saturday 17th December at 10am for a live bake-along with Jane making her delicious gingerbread blondies.
Make sure you have everything you need to take part in the bake along by reading the ingredients list below
- 200 g unsalted butter (melted)
- 250 g light brown sugar (or white granulated/dark brown)
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 275 g plain flour
- 2 tsps ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tbsp cornflour (optional, see notes below)
- 200-300 g white chocolate chips
- 50 g white chocolate melted
- Gingerbread biscuit crumbs
- Baking times can vary – make sure your oven is on the correct setting and check from 22 minutes and onwards until they are baked.
- If your blondies turn out cakey, they are over baked. Just bake for a little less time next time!
- The blondies will last in a cake tin for 4-5 days+
- Keep at room temperature.
Once you’ve finished baking your tasty treats, be sure to share a picture with us and use the hashtag #BakingBuddys!