A stack of warm fluffy pancakes laced with sweet and juicy blueberries is a easy brunch idea, and with pancake day right around the corner, it’s the ideal time practice your flipping skills!
This breakfast is not only warm and filling, but as blueberries are considered a superfood due to their high-levels of vitamin C and antioxidants, it also has some great health benefits.
We suggests topping with Greek yoghurt, maple syrup and chopped nuts, but you can use almost anything!
1. Simply mix together all of the dry ingredients with the banana and yogurt and then add the almond milk and the egg,
2. Whisk all together until you have a smooth constancy.
3. Either heat a frying pan or a griddle pan with a small amount of oil (Linda uses coconut oil)
4. Spoon on some of the mixture and sprinkle on some blueberries, and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden brown.
5. Top with yogurt and maple syrup, or any of your favorite toppings!
To see more of Linda’s recipes, visit our #Feastfridays page!