This indulgent rocky road is delicious, gluten free and vegan friendly! It’s made using coconut oil, vegan dark chocolate and vegan marshmallows. Ideal for an afternoon tea treat for all the family/.
- Coconut oil 250g
- Vegan dark chocolate 100g
- Golden syrup 50g
- Rich tea biscuits, broken into pieces
- 100g vegan marshmallows, chopped into pieces
- 50g glace cherries
- 50g dried apricots, chopped
- 50g pistachios
- 25g coconut chips
- Place the coconut oil, dark chocolate and golden syrup into a solid steam container and cover. Place in the oven and heat at 100°C for 5 minutes or until melted. Mix well. If you don’t have a steam oven, heat the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water.
- Place all of the remaining ingredients into a large bowl and mix.
- Pour over the chocolate and stir well to coat.
- Transfer to a greased and lined 20cm square tin and press down well.
- Place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and cut into squares.