We’ve teamed up with KitchenAid to bring you a scrumptious and straightforward recipe to try! With almonds and toasted sesame oil, discover how you can add a touch of richness to this simple chicken and veggie dish.
- 2 medium carrots (peeled, cut into 4-inch sections)
- 2 cucumbers (medium, cut into 4-inch sections)
- 1 yellow squash (medium, ends trimmed, cut into 4-inch sections)
- 1 cup edamame (shelled, cooked)
- 2 cups soba noodles (cooked, about 8 ounces dry)
- 8 ounces cooked chicken (chopped, light and dark meat)
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar (unseasoned)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seed
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds (toasted)
Attach Spiralizer attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Center one carrot piece on fruit and vegetable skewer; attach to Spiralizer. Attach extra fine spiralizer blade and position at end of carrot. Place large bowl under blade to catch spiralized vegetables. Turn stand mixer to speed 4 and process until blade reaches end of carrot. Repeat with remaining carrots, cucumbers and squash pieces. Add edamame, noodles and chicken to vegetables in bowl.
Whisk Dressing ingredients until well blended; add to bowl with vegetables. Toss lightly.
Sprinkle each serving with cilantro and almonds.
For a further source of food inspiration, visit the recipes section on our blog.