Rangemaster KCH110DFFBL/C Kitchener FSD Dual Fuel - Black/Chrome - KCH110DFFBL/C
This product is available to buy in our showrooms as part of your kitchen package
Enter your town or post code below.
Or see all showrooms
The beautiful black and chrome Rangemaster Kitchener will add an eye-catching element to your kitchen. Behind its porthole windowed doors with full width handles there are 2 spacious electric ovens with a separate grill and storage drawer, whilst on top it offers a 6 burner hotplate for supremely versatile cooking.
First launched in 1830, the Kitchener set the standard for range cooking. It does today, too.
Designed and built by William Flavel, the son of our company’s founding family, the Kitchener proved an instant
success and graced the kitchens of royalty throughout the world. Today, the Kitchener is still highly sought after.
Available in two widths, with a separate grill compartment and two oven cavities, there is plenty of room to cook for
all the family.
• A rated ovens giving the best possible energy efficiency
• Handyrack, adjustable rack attached to oven door making it easy to tend to roasts
• Catalytic liners, the cook clean liners absorb fat and steam during cooking, and release these deposits to the base
when above 200°C, ensuring that the oven is kept as clean as possible with the minimum effort
• Timer, for added peace of mind when cooking unattended
• Storage drawer, for storage of pots and pans
• Porthole door, making it easy to check on food without having to open the oven door