UNIT WARRANTY & GUARANTEES
Congratulations on your purchase from Wren Kitchens. All our units are made to stringent quality standards in our manufacturing facilities across the United Kingdom and if used properly for their intended purpose you should enjoy many years from your purchase.
We are so confident in the quality of our units that we offer some of the longest warranties in the industry!
The details of this warranty are set out in the Warranty Terms & Conditions which you can read below. These supplement the Wren Kitchens Terms & Conditions of Sale. Our warranty is given in addition to your rights under the laws of England and Wales.
We're here to support you
1. The warranty guarantees that our cabinets will be free from faults or defects in workmanship and materials for the following periods dependant on range:
Infinity Plus kitchens: 25 years
Infinity kitchens: 20 years
Vogue kitchens: 15 years
2. The warranty applies:
- to cabinets manufactured by Wren Kitchens Limited. It does not apply to, for example, worktops, accessories or appliances. If you are unsure as to what is meant by "cabinets" please speak to a member of staff who will be able to clarify the position for you;
- to the person who purchased the cabinets. It is not transferrable to any other person;
- to individuals who purchased the cabinets as a consumer for private use, not to businesses, companies, partnerships or sole traders;
- to cabinets used entirely within a domestic environment for personal use, not to cabinets put into and used within business premises, places of work, rental properties, student properties or similar;
- to cabinets used within the environment intended by their design, for example, kitchen cabinets used within a kitchen and not kitchen cabinets used in, for example, a garage;
- to cabinets used and installed in accordance with any guidelines provided by Wren Kitchens Limited;
- where the purchaser of the cabinets has validated the warranty in accordance with paragraph 4 below;
- to cabinets purchased and used within the United Kingdom.
3. The warranty does not cover:
- items purchased by you from Wren Kitchens Limited which are manufactured by another manufacturer;
- damage caused or contributed to by poor, faulty or incorrect use, installation or maintenance;
- damage caused or contributed to by events outside Wren Kitchens Limited's control including but not limited to Acts of God, fire, explosion, contact with corrosive matter, extreme weather conditions, flood, vandalism, soiling, misuse, abrasion, improper storage following delivery, rot and/or infestation following delivery, leaks (or similar incidents), damage due to non-domestic use;
- damage or colour deterioration caused or contributed to as a result of normal wear and tear;
- damage caused or contributed to by alterations or repairs other than those carried out by Wren Kitchens Limited;
- damage caused or contributed to by the removal of the cabinets following initial installation;
- damage caused or contributed to by wilful damage, abuse, mistreatment, negligence, abnormal storage or environmental conditions;
- damage caused or contributed to by household animals and misuse by children.
Limitations and conditions
4. Please note that we will not deal with or pay for the removal of defective cabinets (or parts) and it is your responsibility to collect replacement items from a Wren Kitchens Limited store of your choosing.
5. Installation of any repaired or replacement cabinet or cabinet part will not be Wren Kitchens Limited's responsibility.
6. If you do not allow the Wren Kitchens Limited's representative to review the cabinet which is subject to the warranty claim you will invalidate the warranty in respect of that claim.
7. Any repaired or replacement cabinet parts shall be guaranteed on the terms of this warranty for the unexpired portion of the warranty period only.
8. This warranty is non-transferrable and is personal to the original purchaser as shown on the invoice.
9. This warranty is subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, and any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with it or its subject matter, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with English law.
Wren Kitchens Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06799478 and with our registered office at The Nest, Falkland Way, Barton-upon-Humber, DN18 5RL.
Terms & Conditions
Wren Kitchens Limited, The Nest, Falkland Way, Barton-upon-Humber, DN18 5RL (COMPANY REGISTERED NUMBER 06799478) act as a credit intermediary for a single lender, Clydesdale Financial Services Limited, trading as Barclays Partner Finance and can only offer you loans provided by them.
Barclays Partner Finance is a trading name of Clydesdale Financial Services Limited, a member of the Barclays Group. Clydesdale Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register number: 311753). Registered in England. Registered No: 2901725. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.