Bosch H51xW592xD522 Induction 4 Zone Hob Plug & Play
H 51 W 592 D 522
Colour: Black | Product code: AP.HO.BSC.775
This product is available to buy in our showrooms as part of your kitchen packageBook your appointment Book your home measure
Please be aware, pace maker and insulin pump users may be effected when an induction hob is in use. Please refer to all of the manufacturers guidelines and consult your doctor for any concerns or potential risks.
Bosch Serie 4 Induction hob, 60 cm, Black. Faster than gas and ceramic hobs, induction is easier to clean and more energy efficient. TouchSelect: Selection of the desired cooking zone and easy setting of the desired power level. PowerBoost: up to 50% more power for faster heating on your induction hob. If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched off within a short time again the former settings are still available. Timer with switch-off function: Turns off the assigned cooking zone after the set time. The handy ChildLock locks the control panel to prevent accidental changes in settings.
• 60 cm: space for 4 pots or pans.
• Frameless design
• PowerBoost function for all zones
: boil water faster thanks to 50% more energy than at the highest standard level.
• QuickStart function: when switching on, the hob automatically selects the cooking zone with cookware (when placed on a zone whilst the hob is off).
• ReStart function: in case of unintentional switch-off, this feature restores all previous settings by switching on the hob again within 4 seconds.
• Quick Stop: quickly switch off a cooking zone with one longer touch.
• TouchSelect: control the power with imprinted +/- touch buttons.
• Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels).
• Switch-off timer: switches off the cooking zone at the end of the time set (e.g. for boiled eggs).
• Count-down timer: an alarm sounds at the end of the time set (e.g. for pasta). • Cooking zone front left: 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. power 3.1 KW)
• Cooking zone rear left: 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. power 3.1 KW)
• Cooking zone rear right: 145 mm , 1.4 KW (max power 2.2 KW)
• Cooking zone front right: 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
• Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 51 x 592 x 522
• Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 51 x 560 x (490 - 500)
• Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
• Connected load: 3.7 KW
• Power management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection: limit the maximum power if needed (depends on fuse protection of electric installation).
• Power cord 1.1 m UK 3 pin plug: plug and play, no electrician required for installation.
• This hob is equipped with a UK 3 pin plug for an easy plug & play installation. The plug limits the maximum power output to 3.7 KW. For higher power output, please select a hob without plug and ensure installation is carried out by a qualified electrician.
• 2 stage residual heat indicator for each zone: indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm.
• Control panel lock: prevent unintended activation of the hob.
• Main on/off switch: switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button.
• Automatic safety shut off: for safety reasons, heating stops after a preset time if not used (possible to customise).
Product Code: AP.HO.BSC.775
Category: Induction Hobs