Bosch H223xW710xD522 4 Zone Induction Venting Hob
H 223 W 710 D 522
Colour: Black | Product code: AP.HO.BSC.769
This product is available to buy in our showrooms as part of your kitchen packageBook your appointment Book your home measure
Please be aware, pace maker and insulin pump users may be effected when an induction hob is in use. Please refer to all of the manufacturers guidelines and consult your doctor for any concerns or potential risks.
For passionate home chefs looking for an exceptional cooking experience, the Bosch 70cm induction hob with integrated ventilation is the perfect choice. By combining the best induction and ventilation technologies it delivers flawless results every time. Enjoy the convenience of DirectSelect, which allows you to easily select the desired cooking zone, power, and additional functions. With the CombiZone feature, you'll have more flexibility and even heat distribution for larger cookware such as roasters. Induction cooking ensures fast, precise heating with easy cleaning and low energy consumption. And, with the PowerBoost feature, you can enjoy up to 50% more power for faster heating. Plus, the timer with switch-off function turns off the assigned cooking zone after the set time, making meal preparation a breeze.
- • 70 cm: space for 4 pots or pans.
• DirectSelect: directly control the power with the imprinted touch bar.
Want to cook with an oversized pot, or use a roasting tray on your induction hob? Use CombiZone to combine two of your circular cooking zones. That gives you more space and flexibility to heat your large cookware.
Cooking like a chef. MoveMode makes cooking on the CombiZone considerably more convenient for you. Once activated, you no longer need to additionally adjust the temperature of the cooktop to keep a pot warm because when the MoveMode function is activated, the CombiZone is divided into two areas with preset heat levels. This means you can, for example, cook your meal at level 9 on the front zone and then keep it warm at level 1 on the rear zone.
The QuickStart function detects where you have placed the pot and automatically displays the corresponding cooking zone on the control interface. You can get started straight away and select the desired cooking level for your pot without delay
When you want to get quick and easy meals on the table even faster, PowerBoost can help. This practical feature adds a boost of power for ultra-quick heating. Use it on your induction hob to boil large quantities of water – and heat almost 35% faster compared to the highest power level.
• Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels
• LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic signal
• 4 frying levels: prevents overcooking with the automatic temperature regulation of the integrated sensor.
• Ventilation system with 9 electronically controlled fan power levels and 2 Boost-/Intensive fan power levels.
• High-performance, low-noise blower with energy-effcienct BLDC-technology. High extraction rates at very low noises with pleasant noise frequencies through psycho-acoustically and aerodynamically optimized interieur with enclosed, non-visible blower.
- • Connected load: 7.4 KW
• Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 223 x 560 x (490 - 490)
• The max. immersion depth is 223 mm below worktop surface.
Ventilation system performance:
• Energy Efficiency Class: B
• Extraction performance: Ducted Max. 622 m3/h. Recirculated Max. 595 m3/h.
• Noise min. normal setting & max. Normal setting: 42 dB & 69 dB
Product Code: AP.HO.BSC.769
Category: Venting Hobs