Bosch H198xW816xD527 FlexInduction 4 Zone Venting Hob - Black
This product is available to buy in our showrooms as part of your kitchen package
Enter your town or post code below.
Or see all showrooms
**Safety Warning** If planned in Milano, Tek-Wall is not compatible with this hob due to safety distances required**
Refer to the manufacturers guidelines for further information.
Product Compatible with: Serie 8.
Related accessory - recirculating kit HEZ381501 (AP.AC.BSC.098)
The induction hob with integrated ventilation module: combines best induction with best ventilation technology for perfect results.
- PerfectCook: the sensor which can be adjusted, prevents overcooking and boiling over by precise controlling the cooking temperature.
- PerfectFry: For perfect browning of roasted foods thanks to sensor control with 5 power levels.
- PerfectAir sensor: Automatic control of the hood settings for maximum extractor performance with minimal noise.
- DirectSelect Premium: Direct, simple selection of the desired cooking zone, power and additional functions.
- FlexInduction Zone: Get more flexibility by combining the cooking zones into one big zone for placing small pots and large cookware.
- 816 mm
- Profile trim (front facette with side trim)
- 4 induction cooking zones
- 2 Flex zones
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Cooking zones:
1 x Ø 400 x 240 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction heating or 2 x Ø 200 mm, 240 mm
- Connected load: 7.4 kW
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Individual energy consumption display
- 2 stage residual heat indicator for each zone
- Automatic pan recognition sensor
Power management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection
Automatic safety shut off
Control panel lock
Control panel lock function
- Main on/off switch