From the Greatest Showman to the Greatest Showrooms!
Our all-singing, all-dancing Hollywood style TV advert, directed by Golden Globe and Academy Award nominated filmmaker Michael Gracey, uses the inspiration of musicals to capture the thrill and excitement of the Wren Kitchens customer experience.
Each kitchen display is transformed into one continuous magical sequence with the action playing out to the soundtrack of Sammy Davis Jr’s ‘If They Could See Me Now’, from the 1966 Broadway musical Sweet Charity.
Our spectacular campaign is guaranteed to put a smile on your face and get your dancing shoes at the ready!
At Wren, we believe the best Christmas parties always start in the kitchen, so we want to see you dancing in yours!
We’re running a competition over on the @wrenkitchens Instagram where you could win £1000 of Smeg goodies!
To enter, simply create a Reel or video with our track ‘If My Friends Could See Me Now’ by Sammy Davis Jr. and show us your moves, tagging @wrenkitchens and using the hashtag #dancechallenge.
And that’s it!
Four Fabulous Dance Routines
Stuck on ideas? See below for our four fabulous dances which include the Shaker Shuffle, Shaker Stomp, Milano Mash and Milano Mamba.
We can’t wait to see you get dancing!
Want to learn the Charleston?
Follow these four steps from Strictly choreographer Jenny Thomas and you’ll master the Charleston in no time!
Step 1: Basic Charleston Step
Step 2: Checkin’ the Nails
Step 3: Black Bottom
Step 4: Full Sequence
Terms and Conditions
- The Wren Kitchens #DANCECHALLENGE (the “competition”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Competition is not open to employees of Wren Kitchens, their group companies or family members, nor anyone else connected to the Competition.
3. To be eligible for the draw, you must complete the following actions for the channel on which you are entering:
- Facebook – Like, share, comment on the post(s) and be following Wren Kitchens on Facebook. Create a dancing Reel or Video with the track ‘If My Friends Could See Me Now’ by Sammy Davis Jr. and tagging @WrenKitchens #dancechallenge.
- Twitter – Like, retweet, comment on the post(s) and be following Wren Kitchens on Twitter. Create a dancing Reel or Video with the track ‘If My Friends Could See Me Now’ by Sammy Davis Jr. and tagging @WrenKitchens #dancechallenge.
- Instagram – Like, repost to your story, comment on the post(s) and be following Wren Kitchens on Instagram. Create a dancing Reel or Video with the track ‘If My Friends Could See Me Now’ by Sammy Davis Jr. and tagging @WrenKitchens #dancechallenge.
4. Entries that do not comply with these competition rules will be void and will not be entered into this promotion.
5. Wren Kitchens reserves the right to discount any irrelevant, inappropriate, or offensive entries, at its sole discretion.
6. There is one prize to be won: £1,000 of Smeg goodies. Pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual Smeg Goodies package may vary due to availability.
7. The competition closes at 23.59 on 16/01/2022. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
8. A winner will be selected by a panel of judges within 7 days of the competition closing.
9. The winner will be contacted via the Social Media channel on which they entered the competition by the official Wren Kitchens account within 7 days of the competition closing.
10. If the selected winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and Wren Kitchens shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The surname and county of the winner will be published at https://www.wrenkitchens.com/blog/competition-winners-2021 after the closing date. If you do not wish for your surname and county to be announced as the winner of the competition referred to above, you must notify Wren Kitchens Ltd within a reasonable period of time after being notified as the winner.
12. The prize is subject to availability.
13. Wren Kitchens Ltd reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.
14. Wren Kitchens Ltd reserves the right to withdraw or extend the time periods and notification dates for this prize draw at any time.
15. By entering the prize draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the liability of Wren Kitchens for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, Wren Kitchens will not be legally responsible to entrants or winners for any losses that were not foreseeable to Wren Kitchens or to the entrant at the time of entry to the promotion or which are caused by a third party.