Succulent and tender juicy lamb seasoned with spice and Harissa yoghurt.
Now that the sun has started to shine, we’ve worked with AEG to bring you a delicious dish that you can impress friends and family with to dine al fresco!
- 1 x boned leg of lamb
- 50g Ras El Hanout
- Maldon salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Pomegranate seeds
- Fresh mint tips
- 100ml greek yoghurt
- 50ml Harissa paste
1. Mix the Ras El Hanout with a little vegetable oil to make a paste.
2. Slash the lamb in 3-4 places to increase the surface area. Rub the spice paste
all over the lamb. You could cover and marinate your lamb overnight in the fridge at this point for a deeper flavour.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the SenseCook probe into the thickest part of the lamb and set the temperature to 56°c. Set the oven to 190°c and roast until 56°c has been achieved.
5. Cover and set aside to rest for 30 minutes.
6. When you are ready to serve, scatter the scored lamb with pomegranate seeds and mint tips.
7. Ripple the Harissa paste through the yoghurt and serve with flatbreads and salad leaves or mixed vegetable cous cous.