Sweet, savoury or something in between, we’re looking for #RoyalRecipes that are fit for The Queen!
To celebrate Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee after 70 years of service, we’re running a #RoyalRecipes competition, in partnership with Neff, where you can win a two-night trip to London for two, plus afternoon tea at The Ritz!
Hosted on our social media channels from now until 5th June 2022, this is the perfect opportunity to show off your cooking or baking skills and impress our panel of esteemed celebrity guest judges.
Simply share a picture of your #RoyalRecipes and you could be in with the chance of winning. Plus, the competition winner will have their recipe featured on the Wren Kitchens blog!
So, what are you waiting for? Get in the kitchen and turn your skilful hand to royal inspired recipes such as traditional afternoon tea, Buckingham Palace’s salmon quiche, gold leaf topped creations or Her Majesty’s drop scones for example.
Find out more below…
Head over to our Facebook, Instagram or Twitter social media pages to enter. All you have to do is follow the steps below:
(i) Facebook – Follow Wren Kitchens on Facebook. Like, share and comment on the Competition post(s) with a picture of your #RoyalRecipes.
(ii) Twitter – Follow @WrenKitchens. Like, retweet and comment with a picture of your #RoyalRecipes on the Competition post(s).
(iii) Instagram – Follow @wrenkitchens on Instagram. Like, repost to your story and comment on the Competition post(s). Share a picture of your #RoyalRecipes and tag @wrenkitchens.
Celebrity Judges Revealed
- Razor Ruddock
Neil “Razor” Ruddock is a former English professional footballer.
- Hayley Tamaddon
British actress starring in Emmerdale, Coronation Street, Shameless.
- Jamie Lomas
British actor best known for roles in Hollyoaks, EastEnders, Coronation Street.
Although our panel of celebrity guest judges can’t taste your #RoyalRecipes, they trust that it will taste amazing, so they are looking for originality and flair in your pictures!
You have until 05/06/22 to enter.
All the best of luck, and we can’t wait to see your #RoyalRecipes!
Terms and Conditions
- The Wren Kitchens #RoyalRecipes competition (the “competition”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
- The Competition is not open to employees of Wren Kitchens Ltd or Neff, their group companies or family members, nor anyone else connected to the Competition.
- Entry into the Competition will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To be eligible for the competition, you must complete the following actions for the channel on which you are entering:
- Facebook – Follow Wren Kitchens on Facebook. Like, share and comment on the Competition post(s) with a picture of your #RoyalRecipes.
- Twitter – Follow @WrenKitchens. Like, retweet and comment with a picture of your #RoyalRecipes on the Competition post(s).
- Instagram – Follow @wrenkitchens on Instagram. Like, repost to your story and comment on the Competition post(s). Share a picture of your #RoyalRecipes and tag @wrenkitchens.
If you do not take the above steps in line with these Terms and Conditions your submission will not be valid. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please email email@example.com with “#RoyalRecipes Competition 2022” in the subject line. Do not email us to enter; only email if you have difficulties entering. Entries incorrectly submitted to the email address and not through the post(s) will not be entered into this competition.
6. The recipe and picture that you enter the competition is to be your own.
7. One entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
8. The Competition closes at 23.59 on 05/06/2022. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
9. All entries will be assessed and verified before one winner will be chosen by an independent panel of celebrity guest judges, within 14 days of the competition closing.
10. The winner will receive a two-night trip to London for two (only) and a £150 gift voucher to spend at The Ritz, London.
11. The winner will be contacted via the Social Media channel on which they entered the competition by the official Wren Kitchens account and then notified by email/telephone no later than 14 days of the competition closing. If the winner does not respond to Wren Kitchens within five days of being notified by Wren Kitchens, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and Wren Kitchens shall be entitled to select another winner. If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and Wren Kitchens shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. The first name and county of the winner will be published at https://www.wrenkitchens.com/blog/competition-winners-2022 after the closing date. If you do not wish for your first name and county to be announced as the winner of the competition referred to above, you must notify Wren Kitchens Ltd within a reasonable period of time after being notified as the winner.
14. The winner’s recipe will be published at https://www.wrenkitchens.com/blog/ allowing Wren Kitchens Ltd the rights to use it.
15. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Wren Kitchens for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. Wren Kitchens accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize.
17. Wren Kitchens reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Wren Kitchens in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Wren Kitchens shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, pandemics (including government imposed lockdowns or similar restrictions) supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Competition will be governed by English law. Promoter: Wren Kitchens Limited, The Nest, Falkland Way, Barton-upon-Humber, DN18 5RL.