Warm, fluffy, pancakes drizzled in maple syrup and fresh juicy berries topped with crunchy walnuts is our go-to recipe for the sweetest day of the year.
And in celebration of Shrove Tuesday, we are sharing this recipe with you – enjoy!
- 1 Cup of Plain Flour
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- 150ml Milk
- 2 Tbsp Yoghurt
- ½ Ripe Banana
- 1 Egg
- ½ Tsp Vanilla Essence
- Fresh Blueberries
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- Maple Syrup
- Chopped Walnuts
- Toasted Seeds
- Fresh Fruit
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all of the pancake batter ingredients. Whisk until your mixture appears smooth and creamy.
- Heat a frying pan or griddle pan with a small amount of oil (any oil – vegetable, sunflower, coconut – will work).
- Spoon some of the mixture into the pan and sprinkle on some blueberries.
- Cook for around 2-3 minutes or until each side of the pancake is golden brown.
- Top with your choice of delicious toppings. For a super sweet and crunchy topping, our recommendation is yoghurt, maple syrup and walnuts.