The fish finger sandwich has long been a national favourite – often slapped together with a dollop of ketchup, it’s easily prepped and always scoffed down a treat!
I present here a revolutionised version, named the ‘Fish Finger Glamwich’, and I can bet on it being your new favourite…
- 1 and a half slices of wholegrain/multi-seed bread
- 4 fish fingers
- Half of a ripe avocado
- 4 sundried tomatoes
- Breadcrumb mix – the half slice of bread, teaspoon of coriander paste or fresh chopped coriander, teaspoon of chopped garlic (either paste or fresh), grated cheese – however much you prefer!
- Pop your 4 fish fingers in the oven at 200-230C (gas mark 6-7) or grill like normal – usually takes 10-15 minutes.
- Lightly toast your slice of bread, just so it’s a bit crispy and a little golden.
- Mash your avocado and spread onto the toast.
- Once your fish fingers are nice and golden and you can hear the sizzle, take them out and place on top of the avocado.
- Pop on your sundried tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs on top, grill until their golden, and voila! You have your very own ever-so-tasty Fish Finger Glamwich!