Rangemaster CLAS110DFFCR/C Classic 1100mm Dual Fuel - Cream - CLAS110DFFCR/C
This product is available to buy in our showrooms as part of your kitchen package
Enter your town or post code below.
Or see all showrooms
With bevelled doors, arched windows and a stylish splashback, this Classic, dual-fuel Rangemaster combines country-cottage styling with contemporary technology. Measuring 110cm, the cooker's traditional finish makes a modern kitchen must-have. With two spacious ovens and a separate grill, this five-burner range also boasts a warming plate and high-powered wok-burner. Obtainable in the following finishes: cream, black, white, matt black, green, regal blue and cranberry.
CLASSIC 110 DUAL FUEL RM
With bevelled doors, elegant windows and towel rail, the Classic offers everything you’d expect
from a traditional range cooker.
A classic in every sense. As well as a spacious fully programmable oven, the Classic range offers a separate grill, highpowered
wok burner and an innovative Handyrack to assist with all your culinary needs.
• A rated ovens giving the best possible energy efficiency
• Griddle, dishwasher safe cast aluminium griddle for cooking a variety of food in a healthy way on one surface
• Handyrack, adjustable rack attached to oven door making it easy to tend to roasts
• Catalytic liners, the cook clean liners absorb fat and steam during cooking, and release these deposits to the base
when above 200°C, ensuring that the oven is kept as clean as possible with the minimum effort
• Wok cradle, sturdy durable and hard wearing for stable wok cooking, easily removable and dishwasher safe for ease
• Timer, for added peace of mind when cooking unattended
• Storage drawer, for storage of pots and pans
• Warming zone, for keeping dishes warm or simply warming plates
• Porthole door, making it easy to check on food without having to open the oven door
Due to the size and weight of the appliances and the specialist handling required, all Rangemaster products will be delivered direct to the customer’s home via Rangemasters delivery service. Typically the customer will be contacted by Rangemaster one week prior to their kitchen delivery when a delivery date will be arranged that suits the customer.